Click to enlarge
- • The vintage Dynamite by Bosworth has a compact and powerful head design
- • Good manuverability
- • 90 sq. in.
- • 11.8 oz / 337g, unstrung
- • 25 mm beam
- • 16 x 19 string pattern, dense in the expanded sweetspot area
- • Head light balance
- • Stiff flex
- • High-modulus graphite reinforced with kevlar and boron
- • Unique angled-arc head shape stabilizes head and centers the sweet spot
- • First frame ever designed around a string pattern
- • Precision String Grid System concentrates strings closer together in the center provides greater response in sweet spot.
- • Less strings on side result in less string resistance, making it easier to control off center hits
- • Recommended string tension: 50-65 lbs.
- • Use Fox Natsyn for power and control
Ratings:Includes full cover
For NTRP: 2.5 to 4.5
Power Index: 8.5
Control Index: 7
Comfort Index: 7
Stiffness Index: 8
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: